Otis Group Company Limited built the AsiaCarDriver app as a Commercial app. This SERVICE is provided by Otis Group Company Limited and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your device internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collection information and to improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your
Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they
are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
What does the app do with the Android and iOS permissions granted to it?
- The app collects network information so it can detect if it is offline which helps trigger the offline syncing function that helps submit service data seamlessly
- The app uses the device location to determine approximate location and to track the route of the trip to compute the approximate total distance rendered
- The app pulls specific hardware and software information from the device such as device model, operating system and Asia Car Service Driver app version and uses it for logging to detect bugs and improve the app
- For Android users, here are the specific permissions requested by the app:
- INTERNET – Allows applications to do network requests to Service’s API.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION / ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION – Allows the app to access approximate location.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – Allows applications to access information about networks. The app should be able to identify the user’s network state to be able to perform its offline syncing functionality.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee
its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.